Monday, April 24, 2006

monday missive...

To all those friends and intimates who may start wondering where I've gotten to these past few days, and who will wonder after my whereabouts during the days and weeks to come, please understand that I'm buried under a stack of semi-pointless paperwork and managing inane procedural crises the likes of which are not even worth mentioning in the most banal of small talk. I will return when I've done enough paperwork penance to be released from my temporary bureaucratic purgatory, I promise.

Can you tell the kind of Monday I've just had?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...semi-pointless...paperwork penance [in] purgatory, I promise".

Pray, press the panic pedal!

mollyblogger said...

My dear A,

Consider me a comrade in arms, as I, too, am currently wading through a sea of paperwork with little ending in sight....

Stay sharp soldier.

Miss you,
D.